Tele-Appointer Team Leader
Our client is looking to recruit Tele-Appointer Team Leader to join their busy and results driven team.
The purpose of the role is to manage a team of Tele Appointers with a strong focus on delivering and maximising quality appointments for the Field Sales Team. Responsible for managing the day to day operational aspects of the team, ensuring KPI’s and targets are met. Through motivational leadership and development ensure the teams are delivering quality appointments with the aim to convert into sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive team daily to achieve delivery of quality appointments booked along with monitoring and measuring team members KPI results.
- Daily coaching sessions to develop your team members to ensure quality appointments are booked by identifying training requirements in all aspects of their daily activities to support them in improving performance.
- Work closely with RSM’s and Field Sales to gather feedback of appointments to improve process/performance.
- Monitor and review team’s performance and trends against KPI’s with a view to optimise results, recognise achievement and dealing with under performers professionally.
- Plan and manage daily activities, communicate clear and concise objectives to team.
- Hold monthly 1:1’s with team members and implementing an appropriate / relevant development plan.
- Full ownership of general housekeeping processes such as sickness and absence, performance management, holiday’s etc.
- Working with Marketing and the data team to create and own Tele-Appointing campaigns
- Clear and concise communication to all relevant departments effected by current and up and coming campaigns.
- Ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the Front Line Team for resolution.
- Maintain a fully professional attitude at all times with customer and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a tele-appointing environment and be able to demonstrate experience in successful telephone sales, performance management, coaching and development of sales techniques. You must possess good people management skills and excellent customer service skills.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.