KS/BCR/5355Payroll ClerkBirmingham£18,000 - £22,000Are you an experienced Payroll Clerk?Do you enjoy working within a very busy, fast paced environment and working to lots of deadlines?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join our client's team based in offices on the outskirts of Birmingham. The role would suit someone who enjoys working with high volume payroll to lots of tight deadlines. The successful candidate will join a great team within a fantastic national company that are well-respected and very well recognised.
- Inputting new employees personal information onto the system
- Entering P45/6 onto the system
- Prepare and administer temporary payments to employees
- Calculate overtime payments
- Answer employee queries regarding payroll
- A minimum of 12 months previous Payroll experience
- Ability to juggle a busy workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75303958