Reception/ HR Administrator
Our client is an established and successful company based in South Staffordshire. They are currently looking for a Reception/ HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis as soon as possible If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please for an immediate response.
- To ensure all incoming telephone calls are dealt with efficiently and professionally and answered within the first 6 rings. To ensure any messages are accurately recorded and distributed as appropriate.
- To ensure all visitors are greeted professionally and issued with security passes once logged in the visitor’s book.
- Enforce site visitor policy for visitors and contractors. Ensure safety wear is issued to all visitors as required.
- To ensure all visitors are recorded as leaving the plant on their exit and passes and safety wear returned to the Company.
- Raise requisitions for purchase orders and see through to completion in order that payment can be made in a timely manner.
- Sort incoming post and communicate accordingly for staff to collect. Frank outgoing post in accordance with requirements and ensure it is ready for collection by 4pm each day.
- Manage the Company’s Occupational Health diary by booking in employees as per the request of the HR team or management. Liaise with appropriate person to ensure that management referral forms are completed and submitted to OH prior to case management appointments.
- Write to employees inviting them to occupational health appointments as necessary.
- Liaise with HR Advisors to manage the long service award process by ordering and distributing vouchers accordingly.
- Organise and control the departmental stationary supply. Place orders in line with the budget.
- Maintain the Company telephone directory and update as required.
- Maintain the Company organisation charts and update as required.
- Responsible for fire safety tasks when the fire alarm sounds, ensuring all visitors and employees in the area are accounted for.
- Arrange meetings with pension provider for employees and send invitations accordingly.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process from receipt of CV to offer stage, including arranging interviews and finalising offers. Liaise with agencies and hiring managers to fill vacancies within the Company’s target time. Track candidates through the recruitment process and provide feedback following interviews.
- Logging absence messages from the absence line and communicating non-attendance to relevant managers twice per day.
- Log accident and incident reports on a daily basis.
- Update contractor database, scan documentation and file accordingly in order that contractors can be re-inducted where necessary.
- Log footwear forms provided by members of the H&S team.
- Maintain the eyecare testing policy by keeping voucher issue dates updated and ordering vouchers when they are due for issue to the employee
- Managing and booking of company vehicles and meeting rooms using the booking system on Microsoft Outlook.
- To carry out clerical work for the HR Department as requested.
- To carry out any other duties, relevant to the post which may arise thus ensuring a comprehensive and flexible service to the business and the department.
- Has worked with sensitive information and maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work alone and on own initiative
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment, managing several deliverables at any one time.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise high workloads
- Presentable and approachable especially while under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to handle difficult situations calmly
- High level of accuracy
- Has worked on reception or in a similar environment
- Customer service experience, good telephone manner
- Has experience of using a switchboard
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
Calm disposition and the ability to handle difficult characters in a diplomatic way