Account Support Administrator - Maternity Cover
A&A Recruitment are looking for an individual to join a fast growing team. You will be responsible for delighting Customers through the proactive and timely receipt, action and satisfactory conclusion of specific Customer account requirements, fully in line with the company. Delivers Great Customer service – Every time.
• Receive and handle all inbound internal and external Customer queries and manage through to resolution for specific Customer accounts
• Action all Customer queries in line with the required processes and SLAs
• Work as part of a team to ensure Great Customer service delivery – every time.
• Collate all operational and Customer reports from various shifts and other operational administrative duties
• Engage proactively with Service Centres to ensure Customer requirements are received and actioned appropriately
• Engage proactively with account management team to ensure visibility into Customer hot spots are identified and actioned through to resolution
• Deal with Customer queries, requests and problems in line with the Customer account requirements
• Undertake any other Customer account support duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a Customer service environment.
• Excellent communications skills both written and oral, GCSE pass in English and Maths as a minimum
• Experience of delivering against targets and KPI’s.
• Accuracy and speed on data entry
• Knowledge of Microsoft programmes.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and work across functions
• Acute attention to detail
• Passionate about delivery - Great service to our Customers every time.
• An excellent telephone manner with a confident approach to talking to Customers and colleagues
• A general passion to please and seek resolutions with the ability to influence and manage both internal and external expectations in a polite and professional manner.
• Ability to remain focused in a pressurised environment
• Naturally resilient.
• Confident with ability to work independently yet a focused team player
We have two positions available.
If you are interested in role above please forward your CV to me and I will be in contact if you are successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75282083