Futura Design Ltd - An Automotive Recruitment & Design Agency, based in the heart of the Midlands.
We have had a fantastic opportunity become available for a Capacity Engineer based in Castle Bromwich/Solihull on an initial 27 week contract.
Location: Castle Bromwich, UK
Salary / Hourly Rate: £21 - 25 per hour
Type of Contract: Contract
The Successful Candidate will;
- Support the launch of new Programmers through confirmation of supplier parts manufacturing capacity.
- Analyse supplier submitted capacity analysis reports to confirm installed capacity meets company demand.
- A key activity within PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Manage expectations / issues arising from analysis of supplier capacity reports: Directly supporting suppliers with demand and reporting process queries
- Working with Purchasing and Capacity Planning stakeholders to manage identified capacity concerns.
- Generate the capacity KPIs (key performance indicators) that support new model launch governance.
The Client's expectations;
Every product. Every process. Every environment.
Our vehicles continually set the benchmark for luxury, innovation and performance thanks to our unrivaled commitment to infinite detail. Join us within our Purchasing teams, and you'll be the driving force behind it all. The STA function is responsible for the capacity and quality performance of all new product and current vehicle suppliers as well as performing an important role within the Purchasing Department. Supporting the PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), you'll be responsible for the analysis of supplier capacity reports. Working with internal and external stakeholders you'll help to ensure that our suppliers have sufficient installed capacity to deliver future company parts requirements.
The Candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role;
- Experienced at working with data and a fluent user of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with supplier partners
- Fluent user of Microsoft Excel
The Client is ideally looking for prior experience of data analysis within a manufacturing environment;
- Automotive manufacturing experience.
- Excel VBA skilled.
- Fluent speaker of a foreign language
- An understanding of capacity measurement / confirmation in a manufacturing environment
Must be an EU Citizen to apply