Year 4 Class Teacher
ITN Mark Education would like to welcome an accomplished Key Stage 2 teacher to start at a school in Walsall in September 2017.
The school based in Walsall, are looking for a Year 4 teacher to work with them until October half term initially. All planning has already been completed and will just need individualising. The school believes in working in partnership with both children and parents works closely with the local community ensuring meaningful education is provided in a fun environment.
The teacher will have QTS, plan and think strategically, delivering good lessons. They will use resources to engage children and push attainment levels and children's abilities.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Primary teachers paid up to main scale
- Continued professional development for primary teachers
- Work in local primary schools
- Weekly pay for primary teachers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, ITN Mark Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.