Commercial Finance Business Partner - Operations
Churchill Howard are working with a fast paced FTSE listed services business to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner. The role of Commercial Finance Business Partner will face off with senior stakeholders in the commercial teams, developing substantial relationships to set measured key performance metrics.
Commercial Finance Business Partner - Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships to become a trusted partner to senior stakeholders, challenging and supporting them when making key decisions
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly analysis to highlight areas of opportunity and concern
- Owning the cost centres and the CAPEX for specific projects happening across the business
- Producing monthly management packs including commentary and suggestions
- Completing pricing and promotional analysis both before and afterwards to mould future pricing strategy
- Financial analysis of marketing activity
- Ad hoc project work - Financial and commercial input to the strategy adopted
Commercial Finance Business Partner - Person Specification:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent)
- A strong communicator
- Somebody who can influence
- Strong commercial exposure in a fast paced environment
In return the Successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will be offered the opportunity to work across a broad range of responsibilities, developing and honing their skill set. There will also be ample opportunity to progress for the right individual and the business is known for developing Senior Managers of the future.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.