I am currently recruiting for a role based in Coventry. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to move into industry or just a new challenge with a little less travel in your current audit role! Experience working in both external or internal audit is essential.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity to be part of a professional Internal Audit team, supporting the Head of Internal Audit, the Internal Audit & Risk Manager and 2 Internal Audit Managers in the
- delivery of the annual risk based audit plan.
- The successful candidate will support in the development of audit assignments in accordance with Audit Standard Operating Procedures.
- You will be involved in conducting fieldwork, meeting with colleagues at all levels of the business, testing activities and the follow up of agreed audit actions.
- There is scope for the involvement in facilitating the risk management process in conjunction with the Internal Audit and Risk Manager.
The successful candidate will have some working knowledge and current experience of internal audit, risk management, internal controls and compliance but be keen to learn more and ambitious to progress further.
You must have excellent communication and IT skills, with a thorough knowledge of Excel.
Experience of SAP & Sox is desirable for this position, as well as knowledge of audit software.
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards your ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) and be ambitious and progressive looking for the next step in your career!
Some travel is required with this role. Please note this role comes with a car so a valid driving license is required to enable you to travel to various locations in order to conduct audit activities.
Please email your CV to or call , alternatively click apply now!