Working for a busy and professional company located in Tamworth. This role is a TEMP - PERM position. The main purpose of the Scheduler position is to ensure all engineers are allocated with instructions and workload throughout the day.
As the Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Make all 1st Contact calls for your Region
- Drive proactive management of technician diaries
- Taking incoming calls from clients regarding faults
- Ensure customers’ job related queries are answered in a timely manner to maximise the customer service experience
- Enforce technician ownership of allocated postcode claims
The successful candidate for the role of Scheduler will:
- Have previous experience working within an office based coordination/scheduling role
- Have strong customer service skills and experience
- MUST be organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work within a fast paced environment
In return the Scheduler will receive a basic salary between £18,000 and £20,000 depending on experience.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.