Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior QS / Quantity Surveyor - Building / Construction - West Midlands
- Open to a fresh challenge?
- Want to work for a company different to the norm?
- Trying to find the job that offers career progression, work life balance and leading salary & benefits scheme?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER, THIS COMPANY HAVE THE BEST OPPORTUNITY ON OFFER FOR A QUANTITY SURVEYOR IN THE MIDLANDS
Read more to find out why:
...............HOW CAN THEY MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR YOU?
* LOCAL REGIONAL WORK long term.
* GOOD WORK LIFE BALANCE with competitive working hours, they are not clock watchers.
* CAREER PROGRESSION, due to impressive organic growth in the business they have endless opportunities for staff to progress and take ownership in their own career.
* TRAINING & SUPPORT is unrivalled. They want to support the next generation and future leaders of the business coming through the ranks.
* PEACE OF MIND, they are a very stable and secure business to join.
...............WHAT IS THE COMPANY DOING RIGHT ?
* AN ETHICAL BUSINESS with one of the best credit ratings in the industry, paying suppliers and subbys on time, needless to say they have the pick of companies that want to work with them.
* QUALITY FOCUSSED on projects, they don't chase turnover either, leading to profitability and stability in the business.
* LESS RED TAPE, this company don't have process for the sake of process and offer a working environment where you can use your initiative and entrepreneurial skills to make a difference!
.................WHAT ARE THEIR RECENT SUCCESSES?
* FULL ORDER BOOK, already secured for this year and most of next year!
* EMPLOYER OF CHOICE, maintaining low staff turnover and creating a personable & friendly team environment, a company people want to work for.
.......... WHAT MAKES THIS COMPANY SO DIFFERENT ?
-Quite simply it is the enthusiasm and passion that resonates from the senior management team down, belief in their business, the air of success in the office and the ambition to drive the business forward to continued success. In short its a very positive and exciting place to work , with a contagious atmosphere that will help fuel your own career progression.
-NAME NOT A NUMBER, they can offer best of both worlds in terms of a chance to work on an interesting and wide portfolio of projects but also at a smaller business where you can get noticed for your efforts, feel you are contributing & be part of a team.
To be considered for this Quantity Surveyor role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a QS, Quantity Surveyor, Project Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Previous experience in private building sector projects such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Mixed Use, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing or Industrial.
- Previous Main Contractor employment.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
My client is a leading privately owned building contractor, with a busy and fast growing workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS to work on a range of Building Sector projects locally.
Multi-Million Pound Projects live and ready to go.
Ideally for an already experienced QS or an intermediate looking for the next step.
Other opportunities also available for intermediate / project QS.
-The successful recruit would report to the Commercial Manager, who is friendly and down to earth, really motivated to build a good team of people, attitude is the most important, want people who are motivated. They have a good air of success in the company and want to recruit people who will contribute to keep that momentum flowing.
Reporting to a modern office on a business park with excellent local motorway links with office parking.
Time will be predominately spent out visiting sites, all local in the midlands, predominately west mids and expenses covered.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS will receive:
*£50,000 - £65,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
*Pension (very competitive)
*Excellent Working Hours.
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75254350