Futura Design Ltd - An Automotive Recruitment and Design Agency, based in the heart of the Midlands.
One of our largest OEM Clients, is looking for a FMQ Engineer to join their team for an 18 month contract.
Location: Warwickshire, UK
Salary / Hourly Rate: £19 - 23 per hour
Type of Contract: Contract
Key Skills Required;
1)Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
2)Problem resolution of quality issues
3)Ability to lead cross functional teams and influence others
- Support, coach and guide Engineering and our Supply base in the deployment and execution of Failure Mode Avoidance (FMA) tools and processes.
- Advise CoC Engineers on the development and creation of Engineering Standards.
- Facilitate programme failure mode avoidance activities, risk assessments and concur Engineering status.
- Support the resolution of current quality issues and forward model launch issues.
- Drive the prevent recurrence actions of issues back into Foundation FMEAs and Engineering Standards.
- Support the Quality deliverables of new technology projects.
- Must be a strong brand advocate who is passionate about improving the quality of our products.
- Knowledge of Failure Mode Avoidance techniques - essential
- Experience of problem resolution of Quality issues - essential
- Awareness of key customer metrics e.g. warranty, CQI, JD Power.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and influence others - essential
- Enthusiasm, drive, commitment, and the confidence to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Experience in Product Development is desirable.
*Must be an EU citizen to apply*