We are currently accepting applications for the position of Reservations Agent for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016.
The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002. Set within the busy Reservations office, the Reservations Agent requires a high energy, sales focused individual who deals with all hotel reservation enquiries, golf and spa bookings in a courteous and professional manner.
The role also demands an individual that is able to drive revenue and to ensure that all bookings are taken in line with the 'Revenue Model’ whilst providing excellent guest service.
Scope of the Role:
You will have experience in a Reservations or Receptionist role within the hotel industry. Your role within the department is to answer all incoming enquiries for leisure, you will be given knowledge on providing a great booking experience for all areas of the business.
Both exceptional customer service and communication skills are essential for this role, and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver this.
The ideal candidate will possess a hunger to produce a high quality of work in a competitive environment that celebrates individual and team success.
You must have an excellent telephone manner and possess strong attention to detail when inputting a guests booking onto our in-house booking system.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing a high volume of enquires through all streams of communication
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional treatments and departments throughout the resort.
- Making guests fully aware of the full terms of business and providing detailed information on resort experiences.
- To make regular contact with guests to ensure their booking journey is completed and they have all the reservations they require including restaurants, Rooms and Golf.
- To record accurate details and requirements of customers bookings
- To process all deposits and pre
-payments in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all reservation correspondence is completed and dealt with accurately and promptly, and sent to the customer in a timely manner.
- Experience in a Hotel Reception or Spa Reservations department
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Great organisational skills
- An understanding of Opera, Premier Spa, Concept, Excel etc.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.