Senior Team Manager
Recruitment Team Manager
Competitive Salary & CommissionLeading Social Care Recruiter seeks driven & passionate Recruitment Manager/Team Leader to join their busy team.
About the role
Working for Medicare First you will take leadership responsibility for recruitment team and implement the company's wider sales plan and strategies. To take full ownership of the teams financial and performance targets identifying best practice to achieve required results. To manage, motivate and drive sales teams to deliver all aspects of recruitment services through a targeted and compliant approach in line with agreed business plan.
About Medicare First | Affinity Workforce
Affinity Workforce is a fresh, bold and innovative new business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established, trusted brands, and previously part of Capita plc, we are now one of the largest privately owned public service recruitment specialists in the UK.
Medicare First are a UK-wide agency that recruits for short-term, long-term and permanent roles in Social Care. We're recognised for providing a service that's personal and professional, with a commitment to excellence that begins and ends with our people - from the experienced consultants we hire to the Candidates that we place.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the sales performance of own team, this includes target setting, performance management, client development, financial forecasting, coaching and development of staff.
- You will drive the sales team inspiring positive behaviours and motivation of team to achieve success needed.
- Manage and maintain existing client relationships through driving exceptional and consistent recruitment services in line with company standards and our contractual obligations.
- Identify and secure new client relationships within new or existing client accounts at a rate aligned to targeted business growth
- Ensure all clients are contacted regularly and our performance is reviewed. Where possible ensuring we are visible to our clients.
- Take a lead role across a minimum of ten of the largest key client accounts that exist within your team structure
Your experience will include:
- Background in management of sales performance and history of high achiever.
- Proven experience of delivering results to a high standard within the recruitment industry across both a personal and team capacity
- Proven track record of delivering all aspects of the recruitment cycle and functions ideally within the Social Care sector
- Proven track record of identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Proven track-record managing a successful team
- Highly adept in managing and motivating sales teams and analysing figures.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.