This is a unique career opportunity to work within this award winning and established organisation. They are team focused, demonstrate strong values and invest in long term strategies and relationships for their employees.
The ideal candidate will be used to the demands of a dual role, focusing on PA duties at Director level whilst also be able to juggle HR administration as part of a small, yet highly effective team.
- Diary management
- Meeting preparation & minute taking as required
- Typing letters/responding to emails
- Anticipating the Director's needs and providing necessary support
- Administer and submit Credit Card and Expenses
- Running reports for meetings (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Organising travel, booking and intineraries
- Recruitment: screening CV's
- Maintaining recruitment internet job boards and social media platforms
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Conducting initial telephone 'screening' interviews
- Obtain employment reference checks for new starters
- Co-ordination of New Starter Induction process/paperwork
- Managing starters/leavers
- Managing and coordinating certification and training
- Provide general admin support to the HR Team
Both areas of the role require liaison with Senior Management teams
- Working hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Free parking
- Excellent Benefits' package:25 days holiday plus Bank Hols, Pension and Private Healthcare
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.