As a qualified Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, with experience of working for building services companies you’ll know that some FM providers are better than others.
So the opportunity to be part of the countries leading independent M&E and building maintenance provider is not one that you should let pass by.
Let me tell you why…
Mobile Maintenance Engineer
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + OT
- Overtime paid at x1.5 up until 12pm on Saturdays and x2 after that and on Sundays
- A callout rota of 1 in 4 with standby payments of £75
- Genuine progression opportunities and a proven track record of internal promotions.
- BIFM Award winning national FM company
- Long term and secure contracts with worldwide organisations meaning financial security for you and your family.
Mobile position covering: Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe, Stafford, Ashbourne
A national facilities management company that I have personally recruited for multiple times before during their growth have a position available in their highly successful team in the Staffordshire area.
This role will suit an eager and determined engineer looking to work for a nationally recognised brand whose superb reputation in the industry is growing by the day.
You will be based in the Staffordshire area and have experience of working for a facilities management company, ideally working on Healthcare and Medical Contracts
You will need to be flexible and hardworking with a logical way of working.
- Recognised electrical or mechanical qualification
- Building Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Thoroughly understand Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must have a full UK driving license
Some of the main duties in this role are as follows:
- Working on various building maintenance tasks including basic electrical, basic mechanical, joinery and general fabric work.
- Work alongside other engineers in different trades, working as a team to ensure work is completed in a fast and efficient manner.
- Building the companies reputation with new and existing clients.
If you feel you can meet the high standards and want to join an excellent FM company at the best possible time then please apply to me today.
Please do this by clicking apply on this page or sending your CV directly to
For any further information please call Clare Gadsby directly on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75307476