Finance and Administration Assistant
A great opportunity to join a busy marketing agency’s finance team, looking after a wide range of transactional finance and administrative tasks. Working alongside the UK finance manager, this role is ideal for somebody who would like to gain experience across several areas of finance and administration with a willingness to learn and get involved in agency life!
- Entry and processing of purchase invoices and any sort any queries that may arise.
- Analysing and processing company cards to the Purchase Ledger.
- Update and maintain the Overheads spreadsheet.
- Maintaining Additions and Disposals to the Fixed Asset register and running the depreciation function each month.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Compiling and processing supplier payment runs
- Petty cash and Sundry debtors reconciliations (foreign and sterling currencies)
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Inputting of weekly timesheets.
- Assisting with the Sales Invoicing.
- Raise Monthly Nominal Ledger Journals for company recharges etc.
- Credit control/Debt chasing and issuing of client statements.
- Processing staff expenses
- Administrative duties, such as answering door / phone, sorting post, milk, web domain registrations, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess good organisational skills, and attention to detail. Previous experience, excel skills or studying for AAT is an advantage, but not essential. The right person will need to be flexible, willing to help, and have the personality to fit into a busy marketing agency.