Sales Support Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Sales Support Assistant who is ready to join our successful team and contribute to the great company culture and support over achievement of the company’s targets.
Reporting into the Commercial Operations Manager, the purpose of the role is to support all aspects of the sale, whilst delivering an outstanding level of customer service. The role involves answering inbound calls/ email enquiries and liaising with customers and suppliers. Broadly, this will be achieved by computerised quotations and sales order entry/progressing and frequent customer contact via telephone and email.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling incoming telephone, internet, email client enquiries and orders
- To ensure orders are processed on the system accurately and timely as per SLAs
- To support sales orders completion throughout administrative points of the sales cycle
- Work with suppliers and customers to ensure timely delivery of order
- To provide proactive administrative support of the sales database
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and manager
- Comply with Company SOPs
- Undertake other related duties as required to compliment the role or achievement of KPI’s
- Good organisational and high attention to detail skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Team Player
PREFERRED OR DESIRABLE SKILL:
- Demonstrable experience of working with Microsoft packages; Sage experience a benefit, not essential
- A positive, can do, solution centric attitude
- Disciplined work approach, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to prioritise in a busy environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your covering letter and CV stating why you would be an excellent candidate to join our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!