SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (NET STACK, AZURE)
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (.NET STACK, AZURE)
Salary DOE £50-70k bonus, revenue incentive, pension 6% ,Income protection, DIS 4x salary, 25 days holiday +BH +chance to buy extra , L&D programme, flexible early finish on Fridays and many more
Based in Birmingham
My client is a Marketing and Advertising Agency established over 100 years ago. Their areas of expertise include: Advertising, Business Communications, Creative Services, Social Media, Digital, Media, PR and Research. They create wide range of class websites, campaign sites, social apps and mobile / tablet solutions and more. They operate across various sectors in 130 countries worldwide.
Role - working in a team you will be:
- Assisting in delivery of medium to large-scale technology engagements, including micro service platforms,
- Working in PaSS / SaSS environments and working on Azure based projects.
- Driving technical solutions forward and delivery quality across all of accounts
- Working in an Agile environment
- working alongside strategic, creative and development teams
- involved in problem solving, teamwork, and will have to use your food communication skills
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of progressive open source technologies and keeping up-to-date with modern technologies and platforms. Great opportunity for a candidate who is constantly seeking to develop by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of markets developments.
The company offers number of benefits and perks and invest a lot in employee well-being and development. You can expect free breakfast, social events, car discount and many other perks.
- developing and leading large-scale technology engagement
- advance programming skills on .NET
- experience with Azure
- ideally previous agency environment experience
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. C#, PHP, SQL, etc.)
- Ability to propose alternative solutions and cost-benefit analysis based on these technologies.
- Git and methodologies (git flow in particular) including CLI usage
- CMS such as Umbraco & Sitecore
- Knowledge of unit testing & automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of CI / CD workflows
- Understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.)
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75307622