Senior Financial Accountant
A global services organisation are looking to appoint a confident new Senior Financial Accountant to support the Financial Accounts team in managing central overheads and preparing budgets for 2 teams in the business.
Under the guidance of the Financial Accounting Manager and working closely with the operations team, you will analyse and report on central overheads, improve and develop reporting framework and output, ad-hoc project work and efficient management of treasury functions.
Furthermore, you will be encouraged to get involved with several projects designed to increase improve processes / procedures / performance and improve the quality of the financial reporting and management information provided to the Group, operational staff and parent company.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a qualified candidate (ACA / ACCA) with some excellent experience within another financial accountant role
- Have proven experience of working on projects designed to improve and develop reporting procedures
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to influence and engage with people at a senior level (non-finance / operation senior management team)
In return, you will:
- Step up into a role with real responsibility, and a unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the strategic operations of a hugely successful business
- Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career in a large, global business
- Receive excellent benefits and a market-leading salary
This is an ideal opportunity for any emergent, aspiring and talented qualified Financial Accountants to enjoy a unique opportunity of joining a huge business with a valid opportunity of working towards a more senior role in the business in the near future.