Distribution Quality Coordinator
Distribution Quality Coordinator
Position: Distribution Quality Coordinator
Location: Solihull initially, after 3-6 months relocation/weekly travel will be required to European base
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Closing Date for Applications: 8th August
The Company: Our business division, Inside Track, specialise in providing tailored sales and marketing solutions to the automotive sector.
We provide a broad range of services, from event management, training and media services to vehicle preparation, refurbishment and distribution whilst taking a personal approach with our customers by taking the time to understand their brand, culture, key business goals and needs.
Due to growth, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Distribution Quality Coordinator to join our team on a permanent basis.
The Role: As a Distribution Quality Coordinator, you will support our client's Quality Team in the prevention of damage across the European Distribution Network. You will also be responsible for developing best practice and future direction of distribution out of the European Manufacturing sites whilst providing support for the carrier network and facilities in market.
Key Roles and Accountabilities:
- Promoting damage prevention and continuous improvement across service providers engaged
- Damage control - advising central team of incidents preventing onward shipment to market, assisting where required
- Conducting compound/carrier audit for specific European locations within the Distribution Chain
- Supporting Distribution Quality Forums on a bi-monthly basis
- Promoting an environment of damage free vehicle distribution
- Continually striving for KPI and metric improvements across the network
- Identifying appropriate measures for improvement programmes and monitoring performance against these in association with the operations leads
The Candidate: The ideal candidate for the Distribution Quality Coordinator role will have a strong FVD system focus and new technology understanding, with the ability to innovate within the customer delivery system processes. The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter, have excellent influencing and communication skills and be resilient, decisive and able to learn existing applications quickly. A collaborative team player who is familiar with finished world-wide vehicle delivery practices who holds a degree in Information Technology and/or MBA is essential.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Strong Finished Vehicle Distribution system focus
- Strong new technology understanding with the ability to innovate within the customer delivery system processes
- Pro-active self-starters, demonstrating initiative and a dynamic approach
- Some knowledge of new product introduction and manufacturing processes
- Stakeholder management and excellent influencing & communication skills
- Resilient, decisive, and able to learn existing applications quickly
- Process orientated
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work across multiple functions, locations and cultures
- Familiar with finished world-wide vehicle delivery practices, procedures and processes
- Degree in Information Technology and/or MBA
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Experience in Automotive Quality and LLP operations in Supply Chain division and multi modal transport operations (Road, Air & Sea)
- Knowledge of DHL, FVL and automotive distribution solutions
- An additional European language other than English
Are you the Distribution Quality Coordinator we are looking for? If YES, then please hit the 'Apply' button and attach your CV for review.