Team Manager - Uswitch
£20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience) + Commission
Respondez are experts in providing fully integrated end-to-end customer engagement solutions. We operate internationally and work with many well-known brands. Our service delivery centres are at heart of our business and are the place where our specialists provide support to our clients through various campaigns.
The Team Manager role will be to manage the day to day operations of 15-20 Telesales Consultants. Providing leadership and direction to ensure that excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
- Lead the team to achieve business targets & client objectives as communicated by the Operations Manager
- Ensure that team members adhere to KPIs
- Motivate and support to team to achieve daily/weekly targets
- Strategies team targets in coordination with client’s directives
- Coach and mentor team members on a regular basis
- Maintain team schedule adherence, control attrition and staff retention
- Analysis of daily/ weekly performance reports and conduct feedback sessions with team members.
- Ensure strict adherence by all in the team to the guidelines / policies set by the organisation
- Conduct timely audits & maintain records of the same to ensure adherence to Data/Fraud Prevention
To be considered for ourTeam Manager position you will have the following experience and skills:
- Proven track record in outsourced contact centre environment with an ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Strong knowledge of software/hardware
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills.
- Open to work in shifts with flexibility around working
- Ability to understand organization and client needs
- Ability to document processes and events efficiently
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Quality focus
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in outsourced contact centre environment
- Previous experience within a team leader / supervisory role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills especially Word and Excel
- Strong Leadership Traits
- Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, self- motivation, enthusiasm
- Aptitude for associating with people
- Interpersonal competencies - dealing with other people: Communication, impact, persuasiveness, personal awareness, teamwork, openness
If you feel you are the right person for our Team Manager position, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75304542