My client is a long-established and successful Fashion business specialising in accessories. Based in the West Midlands, they are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join their growing team.
I am working with a Fashion Accessories business based in the West Midlands who both import and retail their products on an international level. They are looking to add a Quality Manager to their growing team.
The responsibilities of the role are as below;
- to manage a specific area of the product range supporting the Head of Quality and working alongside the other Quality Manager
- to be responsible for a product technologist to mentor and develop in their role
- liaise and work with their far eastern supplier base to develop product from concept through to production
- work closely with internal design and development teams
- ensure that all finished product is in line with legal compliance and the quality standards set by the business
A successful candidate will be;
- ideally, experienced in fashion accessories - either watches, jewellery or gifting categories would be ideal
- an established senior-level technologist who is ready to take on more responsibility in their role
- ideally, has experience working for a retailer or importer within fashion
- ideally, has experience dealing with a far eastern supply base
- would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Salary will be according to experience