Head of Operational Performance - Contact Centre, Coventry
About the Role:
This is a brand new, exciting position within one of the UK’s most well-known brands. Located in the Midlands, this established financial services institution is looking to add a Head of Operation Performance to oversee change and transformation in a multi-site contact centre environment.
You will be responsible for broad cultural, technological and procedural changes impacting the collections and underwriting arm of the business while taking ownership for group best practice and leading a team of 60.
The majority of this role will impact contact centres across the Midlands and North West while close collaboration within centres in mainland Europe is expected.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have a mix of experience including:
- Strong contact centre transformation background
- Demonstrable history of change (culture, tech and procedures)
- Good understanding of contact centre operations
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Experience implementing best practice (Risk / Quality Assurance (QA))
- Strong project management experience
- People Management experience (60FTE impacting 4 regional contact centres)
- Financial Services background
- Degree educated/MBA (desirable, not necessary)
About the Offer: Up to £140,000 + discretionary bonus + excellent benefits
Contact: Ray Hoppe, Consultant quoting ref: RH/16389951