Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Jewellery Quarter
This role would suit an ambitious Commercial Insurance Account Handler who is looking to further their career. Applicants should have experience of handling commercial insurance accounts and enjoy building strong, professional relationships with clients.
There is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary, working in pleasant surroundings on the outskirts of the city centre.Essential requirements: The successful Commercial Insurance Account Handler will have:
- Previous commercial insurance experience – applicants without with not be considered
- Experience of working within an insurance broker
- Exceptional client-facing and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Marketing skills (desirable)
- Familiarity with Acturis Broker System (desirable).
The duties of the Commercial Insurance Account Handler are:
- Servicing a book of new and existing commercial insurance clients
- Ensure all quotes, queries, MTA and renewals are handled promptly and professionally
- Liaising with claims brokers to ensure swift settlement
- Checking policy documents to ensure correct at all times
- Attending client meetings
- Assist and carry out insurance administration
- Provide day to day servicing and administration of clients’ insurance programmes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75229390