Assistant Nursery Manager - Immediate Start
Assistant Nursery Manager - Walsall
Duration: Full time - Permanent
Start: Immediate Start
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 (dependent on experience)
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious Assistant Nursery Manager, for privately-owned nursery based in Walsall. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team, offering opportunities for further training and self-development.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00.
About the Nursery | Assistant Nursery Manager
- Located in Walsall, this nursery is made up of several playrooms and has a substantial rear garden.
- Registered capacity: 50 children
- Ofsted graded 'Good’ Nursery
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Role | Assistant Nursery Manager
- To work alongside the manager the ensure the day-to-day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard.
- To assist the manager is ensuring that all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedure are adhered to.
- To monitor and manage staff and continually improve practice and support the nursery team.
- To manage the nursery in the absence of the Manager.
Required skills | Assistant Nursery Manager
- NVQ Level 4 Qualification in Childcare
- An equivalent or higher management qualification and/or a further qualification in Childcare.
- Experience as a Deputy Manager or a similar role in an Early Years Setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- A current enhanced DBS certificate
Desired skills (non-essential) | Assistant Nursery Manager
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Commitment to further personal and professional development
Please apply for this Assistant Nursery Manager role if you have the following experience:
Deputy Manager | Nursery Deputy Manager | Assistant Manager | Senior Room Leader | Assistant Nursery Manager | EYFS | NVQ Level 4 | Other relevant Childcare Qualifications
Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
For further details please contactNicolaatSocial Care & Education
Social Care & Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.