Industry leading software provider seeking a commercially aware applications engineer to support the sales team within their rapidly growing manufacturing sector.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, tech savvy and customer-focused professional with an engaging personality and excellent communication skills no matter where the customer conversation takes place. They can look past symptoms to determine root cause, make timely decisions on problems/issues requiring immediate attention, and take responsibility for their own performance and actions.
- Understands and is responsive to customer needs, and ensures their problems are resolved.
- Makes timely decisions, based on sound logic and consideration of the consequences.
- Completes quality work, drives to achieve results and will put in extra effort to ensure that initiatives and projects are successful.
- Clarifies assignments, prioritises work and pays attention to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and high quality manner.
- Offers articulate recommendations and rationale and builds support with key decision makers.
- Listens to others, communicates technical information clearly and concisely, and ensures others are informed.
- Learns from mistakes, adapts to changing priorities, accepts change, and seeks out ways to develop new skills.
- Knowledge of computer and network systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media tools
- Technical Support or Customer Service experience an Advantage
- CAD/Modelling software experience would be a major advantage