Assistant Manager required to join this modern British gastro pub in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon.
You will be reporting into the General and Deputy Manager, and be responsible for the day to day running of the pub, dealing with customers and the kitchen. The gastro is open seven days a week and is well known in the surrounding area.
The aim of the business is to serve top quality British food (including innovative specials!), well-kept ales on tap and classic cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere.
The successful Assistant Manager candidate will have previously worked in a quality Gastro Pub market or small inn/hotel, have exceptional customer service skills and want to be part of a team aiming to drive a business forward.
• Can you demonstrate an ability to grow a business?
• Are you able to direct, motivate and develop a team?
• Do you have excellent communication skills?
• Do you enjoy delivering great customer service?
• Are you confident to deputise in the manager’s absence?
If the answers are yes, we'd like to hear from you!
Please note only candidate eligible to live and work in the UK may apply
Salary + Tips!