Our client is seeking an ambitious Sales Administrator to join their ever expanding Sales function. Joining a growing manufacturing business you will be joining at a key time of growth. Our client is a proud of creating a work environment that stimulates the spirit of initiative and promotes an entrepreneurial mindset.
This role will report into the CFO and will be participating in a wide range of responsibilities such as, but not limited, to sales administration, office administration, logistic support, stock management, customer service and other tasks when needed.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all orders with comprehensive administrative duties
- Taking telephone calls, email or fax, booking in goods and entering orders onto Parcel force and logistics systems
Stock management / Purchasing:
- Allocating stock for direct delivery to customers
- Keeping Stock Cards comprehensive
- Monitoring stock to ensure smooth yearly stock management
- Entering purchase orders and receipting goods onto LISA once purchase order is delivered
- Liaise with external support for transport issues and delivery dates
- Producing weekly schedule and preparing transport documents for transporters
- Arranging paperwork/delivery documentation and allocating locations for warehouse to dispatch
- Holiday/Absence cover for the Sales Administrator
It is essential that you have been working in a Sales Administration environment for a minimum of 2 years and you are able to demonstrate the capability of supporting a sales function efficiently.
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH57 together with a current CV and salary package
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.