Social Care Systems Support Officer X 2 - City of Wolverhampton Council
I am currently recruiting for 2 Social Care Systems Support Officers to work for the City of Wolverhampton Council.
To support a range of Social Care and Education systems used within the People Directorate.The objective of the Social Care Systems Team is to support and administer all aspects of Social Care and Education systems including:
- System administration - overseeing upgrades and hot fixes of a range of systemsincluding Care First, Childview, Guardian, ONE, ELMS and Platform for Care including all required outputs and maintenance, and all system configuration including finance.
- User Support and training for all system users
- Social Care Systems project work
- Maintenance and development of interfaces between systems and the subsequent support and development of these systems including Agresso and Fibonacci.
- To be the first point of contact for all technical issues relating to the systemsidentified as managed within the team, and ensure the appropriate action is taken. To work in conjunction with the Business to develop and review interacting suites of Care Assess Questionnaires and associated outputs to support changing business processes ensuring the delivery of end user training to support the use of Social Care systems.
- To provide first line support for all system related problems. This will include problem resolution, fault replication using the agreed environments and liaison with all suppliers and ICT colleagues in problem resolution and to communicate with the customer in a courteous, efficient, effective and professional manner.
- To perform systems configuration in line with the agreed processes including changing/testing system parameters, using the appropriate environments and maintaining documentation.
- To act as the main interface between the business and ICT colleagues in order to facilitate the restoration of normal operational service, working with colleagues to develop rapid responses and fixes to common problems where possible.
- To support the Social Care Systems Team Leader in co-ordinating system upgrades andpatches including producing plans and scripts in relation to user acceptance testing and identification of training needs to support changes in functionality.
- To oversee and manage the interfaces between different systems including CareFirst, Eclipse, ONE, Guardian, Agresso and Fibonacci.
Qualified to degree level in ICT or related field or have equivalent experience.
Experience of supporting customers with ICT related problems and of using and supporting client support systems
Special Knowledge/SkillsSignificant relevant technical understanding in the applications to be supported.
Excellent organisational and management skills.
Strong customer focus.
If you have the relevant experience, please click to apply now.