Fostering Social Worker
Fostering Social Worker - Warwickshire
A salary of up to £32,000 + terrific benefits
An 'Outstanding' rated and ambitious Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency require a Fostering to join their engaging and supportive fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and the organisation as this organisation invests heavily in their staff.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to £32,000 per annum
- An excellent travel package (car allowance/mileage/fuel card)
- Annual Bonus
- 30 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Building relationships with Foster Carers and Foster Children
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body.
You will have:
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
CLOSING DATE: 2/08/2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or via email for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75302335