We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our highly motivated and focused team at this prestigious contract.
The duties for this role will include, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Proven experience as a Kitchen Assistant
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' attitude
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.