Inside Sales Specialist (m/f) for the UK market
You will working in our fascinating and challenging Inside Sales department and attracting customers for the UK market.
FARO is different:
FARO innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archeological sites and many more.
Not everyone is fit for FARO and the challenging role - we are looking for: a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who is looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
This position requires:
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Experience in back office sales with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of MS Office, preferably SAP and CRM experience
- Ideally knowledge of production or measurement engineering
- You will organize product demos, build and foster solid relationships with clients, and let your sales talent shine with cold acquisitions - because nobody knows how to handle telephone sales better than you!
- Most importantly, you will act as our competent contact person and provide comprehensive product information to potential customers.
- After all, you're a natural when it comes to making our customers feel like they are in good hands at FARO.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75271594