Electrical Estimator / Contract Manager
We are working with a well established forward thinking M&E contracting company who are looking for an Electrical Estimator / Contract Manager to manage a variety of commercial installation projects across the West Midlands specialising in Data Communications.
The ideal candidate will be required to have experience of Electrical Estimating and managing new build and refurbishment projects whilst managing direct reports and subcontractors liaising with the client ensuring projects are kept within budget and strict time parameters.
Role, Qualifications, duties:
- Managing installation works
- SMSTS/SSSTS (Desired)
- HND/HNC Electrical management (Desired)
- 17th edition (Essential)
- Electrical qualifications (Essential)
- Client liaison (Essential)
- Client/residents meetings (Essential)
- reading technical drawings (Essential)
- Contracts Management / Estimating (Essential)
- Managing budgets (Essential)
- Sub contractor management (Essential)
- Microsoft Office / Professional / CAD/AutoCAD / EES (Desired)
- Office and Site based, Monday to Friday 40hrs a week, 26 week freelance project with a possibility to extend
There is an excellent opportunity to work for a well run and successful company who are always securing further contracts due to their successes in the industry.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
If you have previous and relevant experience please apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75282467