Feel like you're ready to take the next step in your accounting career? Maybe into a role within a business that's aim is to advance you and your skill set? Then this may be just the opportunity for you. I'm currently working with a FTSE listed business who are growing their finance function in the Midlands This company is looking for the highest calibre of candidates on the market. Why? To provide industry leading training before encouraging them to use their skills to contribute to the success of the business. This sector dominating company also prioritises in helping newcomers complete their professional qualifications, arriving at fully qualified status in the near future.
This kind of role will involve a wide variety of analytical duties as well as some very commercial business partnering duties. The best suited candidate will be someone who's already on a path to a career in finance, perhaps already starting their professional accounting qualifications. An individual of such nature is warmly welcomed into a lively and ambitious team, all with a sole focus of performing the best they can for the business.
Ideally you will have:
- An established background in finance. The more all rounded experience, the better
- The ability to build rapport easily whilst communicating concisely
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to utilise your initiative to solve problems
- Excellent Excel and all round IT skills, able to take on new process quickly
- Started your professional qualifications and be focused on becoming a qualified Accountant
In return you will receive:
- A chance to join a business that will encourage you to get qualified quickly as possible, learning from the best who will provide direct training and support
- The opportunity to develop your experience and progress within the business
- The chance to work in an established company that will provide unparalleled job security
- The opportunity to manage your own work load and prioritise your day
- A host of employee incentives and perks to compound and assist with employee engagement
If you're ready to embark on a brand new journey within a supportive and lively team of welcoming accounts professionals, than this may be the role for you. If you fit the above criteria and fancy your chances, don’t hesitate to click apply right now!