Digital Marketing Manager
Our client are a fast growing Birmingham business.
Due to continued growth they now require a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and build a new brand.
If you’re fanatical about all things digital, excited about the opportunity to start with a blank page and keen to play a role in introducing a new brand to the market this could be the role for you.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team - a new visual identity on its way and a chance to join at the very beginning of building the brand and culture of the business.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
From conception to execution; the role will be accountable for developing the strategies and marketing tools to lead successful, digital marketing campaigns.
As an individual, you’ll be a creative force to be reckoned with; confident in proposing new ideas and always thinking about new ways to grow the digital presence
WEBSITE DESIGN AND CONTENT
• Constant improvement of the usability, design, content and conversion of the customer facing brand website
• Creation of landing pages for specific promotions, in line with the in-year marketing plan.
• Initial design and ongoing maintenance of content for the corporate website
• Define and deliver the e-commerce strategy.
• Determine the appropriate SEO strategy for the business
• Link-building strategy
• Work with the Customer Experience team to develop the online review strategy and monitoring practices
DIGITAL PAID ADVERTISING
• Paid search and GoogleAdWords campaigns
• Display advertising
• Determine the frequency and volume of advertising and mail shots and execute against the in-year marketing plan
• Listing sites - assessment, contracting and content management
CRM STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
• Working with the Customer Experience team, develop a routine of customer communications, the appropriate tone for the audience and a calendar of communications to best manage customer impact
• Develop a campaign plan to target retention and recommendation
• Email lead generation and conversion campaigns
• Working with the Customer Experience team, provide expertise on the development of the Customer Portal
• Lead on the creation of a customer facing blog
• Design, build and maintain the presence across all social platforms
• Collaborate with agencies and other partners
• Work in partnership with outsourced PR support
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership for adoption where appropriate
WHAT YOU’VE DONE BEFORE
• Worked in a digital marketing role
• Experience marketing to a youth audiences
• Experience in web optimisation
• Experience in setting up and optimising GoogleAdWords campaigns
WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT/KNOWN FOR
• Passion for all things digital
• Creative and innovative
• Commercially savvy and analytical
• A great person to work alongside
• Highly organised
Excellent package on offer