We are seeking an experienced plumber who has Water Hygiene Skills to work for a national water treatment company on an ongoing basis.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week and you will be situated from home.
Basic job requirements will be as follows:
- General Plumbing Duties.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Using saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
This is an ongoing position with an immediate start so please submit your CV’s for consideration.