Corporate Finance Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a firm that values and treats its employees as individuals. If you are ambitious, driven and want to build a career within a reputable frim, this could be the role for you!
This role offers the chance for an influential and credible individual to support the Partners and Directors in playing a key role in the development of a growing area of their business. You will be advising on a wide variety of private equity transactions, MBO, MBI, fund raising, sales mandates, Mergers & Acquisitions and broking, delivering work of consistently exceptional quality and insight and helping to raise the profile of the division.
- Demonstrable experience of dedicated lead advisory experience.
- Good range of proposal experience in the private equity arena for VC's and large corporate (E.g. disposal mandate pitch).
- Some sector specialism and network contacts in different areas.
- Possess high level financial modelling, ideally in excel.
- Strong communication skills and client empathy.