Haig&Co are working on behalf of a well-established household name based in the east of Birmingham looking for their next Finance Analyst.
A very rounded role working as part of a large (and friendly) Finance team in a 'centre of excellence' environment.
- Working alongside the Finance Business Partners to offer financial control support as well as budgeting and forecasting process
- Support preparation and analysis of end review processes
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with AP/AR to support balance sheet control
- Support senior management with cash forecasting
- Business partnering with different business functions (HR, IT, other cost centre owners, etc.) to provide financial control and support
- Preparation alongside senior management for external auditing
- Help identify areas of process improvement to promote best practice
- Other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate would be the following:
- Part Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- A true team player with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Proactive approach to work with an ability to find solutions to issues that may arise
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Strong analytical and interpretive mind-set
- Ability to multi-task and work outside of their set boundaries
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills with an ability to explain things simply
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Service Centre background is advantageous
On offer is a chance to work in a fantastic and dynamic company as part of their successful finance team. Not only is there a competitive salary, full study support package, as well as company benefits up for grabs but a real chance of progression in a fast-growing and vibrant business!