Operator Sales Support
Operator (Sales Support)
Reference Number: GB06772
Identify and deliver service solutions which result in the achievement of the company's financial plans through customer satisfaction. The marketing and sales teams are here to serve, it is our aim to provide direction and service support to the business units and business fields to enable them to fulfil their strategies.
The main purpose of the role is to provide high levels of customer service and operational support to the branch client base by processing and monitoring shipments
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To efficiently process bookings from clients and overseas agents on to the system
- Provide operational support for the Freight Account Managers when required
- To liaise with all relevant parties throughout the shipment to organise the movement of goods
- To deal with any issues that may arise during a shipment and ensure the client and/or Freight Account Manager is updated
- To process sales and purchase invoices of the branch
- Working at all times to enable and develop a team culture
- Completing any reasonable task requested of you by your supervisor/manager in a timely manner.
- When deemed necessary, aiding in the completion of other departmental work to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department as a whole to ensure customer service, internal or external, is continually maintained
- To understand and adhere to the health and safety regulations at all times to ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues.
Your skills and experience
- Maths & English grade A-C or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Full Driving Licence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
Good reasons to join:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
With over employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.