Instructional Designer, Burton, permanent role, up to 40k + car allowance
Your new company
A healthcare organisation which has received 3 stars as a top UK employer and has been awarded two, top 5 places in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for.
Your new role
- Implementing and maintaining LMS
- Designing all E Learning ensuring it is innovative and interactive, using videos, audio etc
- Using Articulate 360, SCORM and Tin Can
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in all of the above and a progressive career in L&D
- A proven history of LMS implementation
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- 2 days home working per week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.