School Administrator | Part Time - 20 hours per week |£8.00 per hour
Penns Personnel are recruiting for administration support within the HR Department of a leading School in the Castle Bromwich area.
The role will be providing administration support in a busy environment and will include:
- Creation, collation and filing of documentation, paying attention to details at all times.
- Responding to general staff enquiries.
- Input of data to Simms database.
- Generation of reports from SIMS database
- Analysing information and presenting findings.
- Supporting the recruitment process - collating CV’s and organize interviews.
- Support and develop Social Media advertising to attract candidates for internal roles.
Our client would ideally like the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a school environment
- Able to use SIMS database
- Strong reporting and analysing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Competent on Social Media
- Advanced Excel skills
There is flexibility in the hours, but ideally 20 hours per week over 4 or 5 days.
The Ideal Candidate
Having good initiative and a naturally pro-active nature will be essential, as will strong organisational and very good communication skills.
If you feel you have all of this, we want to hear from you.
The role will commence at the beginning of September 2017.