Scaffolding Midlands Depot Manager & Manchester Contracts Manager
A well established national scaffolding company is looking for a new Midlands Branch Manager and Regional Contracts Manager.
Skills and experience needed:
- 10+ years’ experience leading scaffolding teams onsite
- Advanced CISRS Scaffolder, IOSH / NEBOSH
- Able to plan, manage and control a depot/contract in the most efficient and effective manner
- Customer focused, Highest importance with health & safety including working practices, quality control and proper commercial management.
- In addition able to generate new business leads, whilst maintaining existing client base, to help in the development of the depot in such a way as to ensure sustained long term sales and profit growth and influence in the industry.”
- Strong people skills with good numeracy, literacy and computer competence
Our culture is based around our family values with staff wellbeing and safety coming first.
If you see yourself succeeding in this role and adding value, let us know by using the Apply Online or emailing your CV to Carl Bracken
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75277550