ILM Level 5 Assessor
Are you an experienced ILM Level 5 Assessor?Do you also have competencies to deliver STLS? Are you looking for a new challenge with a leading Training Provider?
Alderwood are currently representing a Training Provider who is expanding their ILM delivery team. They are looking for a Part Time Assessor to support learners based over various locations in the UK.
Candidates need ILM Level 5 delivery experience and ideally STLS level 2 & 3 as these learners will be part of your caseload.
Candidates are expected to manage their own diary, working remotely in various locations and delivering in the workplace.
- 2+ years Assessing experience, delivering full framework apprenticeships
- 4+ years experience working within ILM environments
- IT proficient and ideally have experience working with E-Portfolio
- Experience delivering ILM apprenticeships
- Qualified Assessor (A1, D32/33, TAQA etc.)
This role is offered on a part time, permanent basis.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £27,000 (pro rata)
- 28 days leave + bank holidays (pro rata)
- Travel paid (public transport or 40ppm for car users)
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.