I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well establish, family owned manufacturing based within the heart of the Black Country. They are looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic administrator to join there ever growing team. The successful candidate will partake in the following duties;
- Greeting customers as they enter the building, ensuring they are provided with refreshment is requested.
- Answering incoming call & redirecting them to the relevant person/department.
- Maintaining the filling system.
- Photocopying and scanning where necessary.
- Shredding of unwanted forms.
- Entering of customers details onto the internal system.
- Any of general administration duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/knowledge;
- IT Literate
- Good numerical knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- At least 2 years experienced in an administrator’s/similar role.
In return you will get;
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Statutory government pension.
- 9- 5 Monday to Friday working ours (1 hour lunch break)