We are recruiting for General Operative in the Aldridge area.
As a General Operative you will need to have:
- Good team working skills
- Previous FLT and order picking experience will fall into your favour
- Previous loading/unloading experience
- Good knowledge of working in a warehouse
- Able to work the shift times below
- Physically fit to carry out heavy tasks
- Salary: £7.50ph (more if you have a FLT Licence)
- Working hours of a General Operative are 6am - 2:30pm / 2:30pm - 11pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Aldridge, West Midlands
- Duration: Temporary (may turn Permanent for the suitable candidate)
Role of a General Operative:
You will be required to work in a busy warehouse/yard. You will be required to load container wagons with items as heavy as 25kg+ within a team. The suitable candidate will be physically fit to carry out various of other duties within the company.
There will be times where you will go out on drops with the driver to unload the vans/lorries. Before going out on drops you will be required to check to make sure that the order matches the invoices provided.
Making sure the site hygiene is maintained is everyone's responsibility. So you will at times be sweeping up and cleaning the yard and the warehouse. This is physically a high demanding job so be prepared!
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.