Electrical Systems Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, leading design & manufacturing company located in Wales. Our client is looking for an Electrical Systems Engineer to undertake design, integration and testing of electrical control systems. A generous salary circa £300 - £400 per day (dependant on experience) is being offered for a 6-12 month contract duration. If this is the sort of contract/interim opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be reporting into the Engineering Manager, with technical responsibility for electrical control system design. The successful applicant will be expected to work closely with internal personnel to ensure that requirements are met and that products are efficient in their design and operation.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in designing automotive electrical systems to meet current regulations.
- Experience in an engineering hardware development role.
- Hardware Design experience, including: embedded control, serial communications, power distribution networks, LV DC-DC Converters and transducer interfacing.
- Experience of HIL testing
- Must be familiar with DFM, DFT and EMC requirements
- Previous experience within Aerospace/Automotive/Transport environment is a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*