Warehouse Planning Team Manager
Role: Planning Team Manager
Salary: up to £33k
Pod is currently partnering with an awesome retail business and they are looking for a driven Planning Team Manager, with amazing people skills to manage both the warehouse and transport planning activities of the Logistics function.
- As the Planning Team Manager you will be a team player who is passionate about both people and work based performance
- People management experience - understands importance of inspiring, valuing, training and developing a team to grow capability and achieve results
- Performance management experience; KPIs, return to work interviews, conducting development/performance reviews
- Can communicate confidently and effectively across all levels within the organisation
- Knowledge of Logistics systems including but not exclusively WMS , Dayforce , SAP , SCI and Metapack.
- Experience of working within a Logistics function across a variety of roles encompassing operations, inventory management and planning.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Project management skills.
- As Planning Team Manager you will have the ability to communicate effectively and influence the operational teams.
If you think this is the perfect timing to have a change of scenery APPLY or just call Filipa Frazao on or drop an email through to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.