Senior Accounts Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT provider to join our global client based in metropolitan Coventry. The role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent opportunity in the future.
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant will support the Finance manager in all areas of the finance department and will have responsibility for a range of transactional duties. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a complex and dynamic finance department.
Main Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Purchase ledger and the timely preparation of invoices
- Daily Cashiering and Bank Reconciliation
- Dealing with a range of supplier enquiries
- Processing staff expenses and credit card transactions
- Raising invoices and assisting in Credit Control duties when necessary
- Assisting in the analysis of monthly management accounts
- General administrative support as required by the team
To be considered for the role of the Senior Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector
- Expertise in purchase, sales and nominal ledgers
- Good working knowledge of Excel and ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at