Key Account Executive - Catering Products
Title: Key Account Executive - Catering Products
Candidate location: Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Northampton.
Salary: Up to £30,000
Package: c£5000 bonus, company car, phone laptop and pension.
My client is a significant player in the supply of light catering equipment to the Hospitality and Foodservice sector. This is an established business with some fantastic well known brands in its portfolio.
My clients are looking for a driven sales professional who is self motivated and passionate about catering and sales and able to deliver excellent customer service.
This role will be to sell predominately tabletop equipment and cookware to commercial Hospitality accounts. This is done through key and regional distributer and dealer accounts.
As well as managing and supporting these established distributer accounts there will also be an emphasis on growing their spend and prospecting for new dealer/distributer accounts.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A successful sales record within the catering/foodservice sector.
- Ideally some working knowledge of catering distributers or foodservice wholesalers.
- Confident communicator with the skill to sell at a senior level.
- The flexibility of approach to sell at 'ground’ level when supporting Distributor sales teams.
- Self motivation and discipline with the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Good team skills with a communicative and trustworthy approach to work.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment and new situations.
- Ability to make proposals and recommendations quickly.
- A genuine interest in and passion for the products you are selling.
- Hunger and desire to succeed.
- It is important that candidates have the flexibility to travel around the UK when necessary, this will mean some early starts and late finishes plus overnight stays.
Whilst this is a national role, a small part of your time will be spent the office which are based in Yorkshire. Ideally you will live a reasonable commute from this area, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Stoke would all be suitable locations.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company with a long history of success in the sector, selling some well loved brands and products.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.