Store Manager- Stafford
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to manage a gorgeous premium brand store in the Town Centre of Stafford. The ideal candidate will come from a strong retail management background within the fashion, beauty or accessories sectors and be able to lead and inspire a team to achieve targets and meet company standards.
Main duties of this role will include:
- Leading a team of up to 16 employees to achieve targets.
- Ensuring all employees are effective brand ambassadors.
- Managing employee rotas.
- Recruiting team members.
- Working closely with the Area Manager and other Store Managers.
- Managing staff performance.
- Coach and develop your team to ensure they have the correct product knowledge.
- Implement employee incentives.
- Review sales performance daily and weekly.
- Managing customer complaints.
- Strong people managements skills.
- Previous experience working within a commercial retail environment in a management position.
- Highly organised and used to creating shift rotas.
- Target and results driven.
- Able to successfully influence and inspire a team.